The Nonwovens Innovation & Research Institute (NIRI) Ltd. specialises in helping companies improve their nonwoven product offering. We have a proven track record of helping companies:
- Enhance the performance of existing products
- Reduce the cost of existing products
- Develop new products and intellectual property
- Reduce the environmental impact of products
- Resolve quality issues
- Train employees in nonwoven science and processes
Our team has a unique combination of scientific acumen and commercial experience and expertise. Our extensive pilot facilities enable us to manufacture prototypes for testing and analysis in our state-of-the-art analytical facilities, reducing or eliminating down-time on your production lines for trials and evaluation. Our global network of contacts enables us to put together a supply chain that meets your requirements.
This web site relates to the NIRI Technologies arm of NIRI. To find out about NIRI’s other services, including NIRI Consulting, then please visit our sister site by clicking the link below.